James Spencer, General Manager of Waseela, began operating in the owners association industry in Australia in 1989. He has been a partner of several OA companies in the UAE for the past 11 years. WASEELA Management and Supervision Services for Owners Association (Waseela) commenced on 1st August 2018 as a Licensed Owners Association Management Company.
Our aim is to be of assistance and deliver a comprehensive, customer-focused service to our customers.
Waseela has been appointed as the body corporate manager for a number of buildings in DIFC and we have demonstrated our ability to do the basic well
- Accounts are kept current and accurate
- Timely issuance of Levies
- Maintenance of Insurance and Claims
- Enforce the by-laws
- Maintain and operate Bank accounts and the Books in an always current manner
- Hold General Meetings and Committee meetings in a time effective manner then complete Minutes appropriately
We excel in the resolution of issues:
- HVAC management and Delta T
- Undertake works such as the development of Common areas for higher use an extensive renovation
- Undertake serious cost-saving projects such as Electrical and Chilled water energy management, Elevator Management, CCTV Projects
We pride ourselves for high collection rates of levies allowing the body corporate creditors to be paid in a timely manner ensuring maximum cooperation from our Service Providers.